Friday, September 04, 2009

is summer over already?

actually i came up with a lot of things to tell, but i doubt that i can tell here well. but first let me say " thanks god it's friday" which means weekend's in front of us again. well, i planned to go to pim with my girlfriends today, but they're messing up with their own stuff and just say goodbye for it, we canceled everything, it's the third times we canceled this shit. so all things changed this evening and i chose to attend my cousins birthday, it was like fam dinner ( i took some pics, but they're not good enough to be posted here)

Photobucket

haaaa we meet up with the weekend again, i'm gonna spend my whole weekend with my neighborhood buddies in carita beach, yeaaaa, seems like i'm not gonna post anything for next 2 days and back with some summer photos yeah, like it : )

Photobucket
so i'm personally wanted to say bye for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment