Thursday, July 30, 2009

there it goes


song of the day : There it go - Juelz Santana

PhotobucketPhotobucket
teammates

Photobucket
the lab
i bet you miss me guys, haha. i've been busy with my school stuff and my dmn assignments, it feels like boiling my head, urrrgggh. so today is my first biology practical. it was all about microscope, and damn epitel which is idk what it is, but my class called it JIGONGX, haha. so gross i know. and today i had a singing test, haha. i passed it baby finally. got home late and playing with my friend, niza. she is the first person that i met in a kindergarden, and became my bestfriends til now. and this evening i supposed to go to chitos with my fam, my aunt but uuuuugggh my sisters, they're both sick. so my mom canceled it, haaaa i already imagined how nice it's gonna be when i eating those pizza slice by slice, huaaaahu. my has to make it up to me, lol.

note : i took some pics in the lab in blackandwhitem pssst. we love black and white, huh.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment