Saturday, July 18, 2009

yumm-o

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Michael Carrick

hey, pals. today is my first saturday on this schoolyear, yeaah. today is my bestfriend's birthday, so when i woke up this morning i called her and greeted her. and she asked me to go to her house, hemm after i had my handmade breakfast i went to her home. we're not in a same school anymore, lame. so i kinda miss her. so we talked about our own school, ol-ing, taking pics and more, haha pretty fun though.

maybe you already heard that our lovely J town got BOMBED again by the irresponsiple terrorists, huh. so Manchester United canceled their visitation on 20th July. i am not the huge fan of them, but there's only one who attract me a little bit, yeah he's Michael Carrick, i bet you saw him on TV. and i'm so sorry for them who already bought the tickets and the bomb victims.

sending my pray to them, and god may cursed the suspects

No comments:

Post a Comment