Saturday, July 11, 2009

holiday blast

hey, i know you guys miss me. haha. i'm sorry i didnt post anything about my holiday. as you know, my realtives( aunties, uncle, cousins) came to jakarta, so i have to entertain them well. the point is we spent a lor of many and times. sice last two weeks, this is ur route :

June, 30th 2009 : taking mu auntie from airport and go to yupiland(pacific place)
July, 1st 2009 : go to ps for lunch then to grand indonesia to meet my cousin(nugra)
July, 2nd 2009 : SMS, watching transformers for the second time
July, 3rd 2009 : ANCOL, police academy and lot a fun
July, 4rd 2009 : home, long sleep
July, 5th 2009 : my cousin's house(cibubur), play, SMS(shisha, eat, shop)
July, 6th 2009 : PRJ with friends(tanti, firly, upi, randy) and meet my family too
July, 7th 2009 : PUNCAK, horse riding
July, 8th 2009 : election, d'brasco, chitos(ladies day)
July, 9th 2009 : PACIFIC PLACE hanging out with nugra

yepp, those were my route. pretty fun and exhausting. hmm now i gottta go back to school, and guess what i'm gonna be a high student,lol. huh, wish me luck guys.

P.S : I didnt take any pics so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment